Do you want to get facebook status likes? Human existence has a new Everyone knows everything that’s happening in everyone’s life thanks to Facebook. What’s on your mind? or How are you doing (name of user)? or How are you feeling (name of user)? and stuff like this eggs you to fill the little box and let the whole world know how smart, funny, witty, and intellectual you are and how sensational your life is.
It becomes the window to your social soul and the number of likes and comments you get is testimony to how awesome you are.
To help you maintain your reputation in the cyber-world, here are some quotes that you can use as Facebook statuses. Some of these quotes are by famous people and some others by mere commoners like you and me.
They’re a mix of cute, funny, sweet, and sentimental quotes that revolve around love, life, friendship, and family.
1. Never look back. If Cinderella went to pick up her shoe, she would not have become a princess.
2. If you lose your shoe at the end of the night, you’re not Cinderella. You’re probably just drunk.
3. status: I can’t log into facebook.
4. I always learn from the mistake of others who take my advice.
5. Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
6. We live in a society where Jumia orders get to your house before the police.
7. Today I sent out a text saying, “Hey, I lost my phone, will you call it?” 12 people called me…I need smarter friends.
8. God made everything that has life, the rest is made in China.
9. Today’s Generation: “Omg my parents never let me have anything.” via iPhone.
10. When a girl says she’ll be ready in 5 more minutes, it’s the same as when a guy says the game has 5 minutes left.:D
11. Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.
12. Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
13. You can go anywhere you want if you look serious and carry a clipboard.
14. It may look like I’m doing nothing, but I’m actively waiting for my problems to go away.
15. Every rule has an exception, especially this one.
16. History teaches us that men and nations behave wisely once they have exhausted all other alternatives. ~ Abba Eban
17. The United States is a nation of laws: badly written and randomly enforced. ~ Frank Zappa
18. Don’t let your mind wander—it’s too little to be let out alone.
19. Life’s a bitch; if it were easy it’d be a slut.
20. I’d call you a tool, but even they serve a purpose.
21. Death is life’s way of telling you that you’ve been fired. Suicide is your way to tell life, “You can’t fire me, I quit!”
22. Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
23. Who likes fruitcake? I mean, really, giving you a fruitcake for a present is just another way of saying, “I dislike you so much that I’m going to give you 2000 calories of jellied fruit and nut compacted into a brick and wrapped in plastic.”
24. A person may be inherently wise or experienced, but that means little or nothing if he/she is perceived as a fool. I, on the other hand, am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. ~ Combination of The Princess Brideand “Building Pathology, An Introduction”
25. (Name) is trying not to think about penguins.
26. Good things are coming soon. Stay tuned for more information after a few words from our sponsors.
27. (Name) wants to go someplace warm where the beer flows like wine.
28. Whisper down the lane is not as much fun on Facebook as it was when we used to sit in rows on the floor of the school gymnasium.
29. You’re so vain, you probably think this status is about you.
30. I wish I was as smart as I think I am.
31. The next time somebody texts me with “k,” I’m going to tell them that they smell like a hippo. And when they respond with “WTF??” I’m going to respond with just “k.”
32. Whoever says that pizza is not good for you is so wrong. You can actually get every single food group into a single slice. You can’t say that about much else.
32.When the world pushes you to your knees, you are in the perfect position to pray.
33. People intend to forget mistakes that they made… but they never miss opportunity to point out others mistake.
Truth is, everyone in life is going to hurt you, you just have to figure out which people are worth the pain.
34. just realized that people can walk out of your life just as easily as they walked in.
35. you want people to know where you stand, wear the same socks for two weeks.
36.Has decided that people can be divided into three groups: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who wonder what happened.
Wishes that just about the time when I think I can make ends meet, somebody would stop moving the ends!
37. Didn’t say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.
38. Has discovered that a clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory!
39.Knows that the voices in my head may not be real, but hey… they have some good ideas!
40. A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.
41. Keep smiling..one day life will get tired of upsetting you.
41. Always keep smiling. It irritates those who wish to destroy you.
42. When you are burning inside but you have to keep smiling.
43. When I smile I am hiding a tear inside. When I laugh I am hiding pain inside. When I say everything is OK nothing is.
44. I don’t have time to hate people who hate me because I’m too busy loving people who love me.
45. I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
46. I am willing to make the mistakes if someone else is willing to learn from them.
47. The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.
48. Sometimes you have to let go of your fear to catch your destiny.
49. Comfort zone is a beautiful place, but nothing ever grows there.
50. It’s time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings.
51. It’s easy to stand with the crowd, It takes courage to stand alone.
52. Courage doesn’t mean you don’t get afraid. Courage means you don’t let fear stop you.
53. Happiness is not the absence of problems, it’s the ability to deal with them.
54. Happiness is like a Butterfly..You keep running after it, it keeps flying away..If you stand still, It comes and sits on your shoulders.
55. One of the simplest ways to stay happy; just let go of the things that makes you sad.
56. If you lower you expectations, you limit your disappointment.
57. Always listen to your heart. It’s on your left side but it will always be RIGHT.
58. To love and to be loved is the greatest happiness of existence.
59. Love yourself first, because that’s who you’ll be spending the rest of your life with.
60. Do not underestimate yourself by comparing yourself with others. It’s our differences that make us unique and beautiful.
61. A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms.
62. Life is like a roller coaster. It has its ups and downs..but it’s your choice to either scream or enjoy the ride.
63. Be a sandalwood, which imparts its fragrance to the axe which cuts it.
64. You have two hands, one to help yourself, the second to help others.
65. I wake up every day with a smile b’coz I know I have something to be thankful for.
66. Straight roads do not make skillful drivers.
67. Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
68. Inhale confidence. Exhale Doubt.
69. Self-doubt is the anchor that keeps our ship from sailing..!!
70. There are no winners in life…only survivors.
71. You can have RESULTS or EXCUSES not both.
72. You never fail until you stop trying.
73. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up.
74. Don’t let people tell you the sky is the limit, when there’s footprints on the moon..!!
75. Life is short, Time is fast, No replay, No rewind, So enjoy every moment as it comes.
76. Life is a journey not a Race.
78. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
79. You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.
80. Don’t look back you’re not going that way.
81. Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.
82. Dreams and Dedication are a powerful combination.
83. Broken Crayons Still Color..
84. All things are difficult before they are easy.
85. Don’t be afraid to move on and start a new chapter.
86. There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.
87. Nothing can stop you from climbing a cliff only if you know how to fall.
It’s not that hard – promise. Here are 8 easy strategies to use to increase your Comments, Likes and Shares on Facebook. The good news is, these same techniques can be used both for your personal page and for a business page.
1. Catch Their Eye!
Our eyes are naturally drawn to photos, graphics and videos. Putting in non-text posts will help your post stand out on your fans’ Newsfeeds and increase the likelihood that they will engage. According to Facebook, posts that include a photo album, picture or video generate about 180%, 120% and 100% more engagement, respectively.
2. Keep It Short and Sweet.
For the most part, you want to keep your posts short and sweet. People rarely have the attention span to read long, text-heavy posts. That being said, very long posts from time to time can spark conversations and debates that lead to higher engagement and sharing.
On a daily basis, stick to short comments, but don’t be afraid to post a long comment every now and then. These longer comments can help get a more meaningful conversation started. Choose your topic wisely and try to encourage friendly debate and discussion.
3. Timing is Everything.
Afternoons and evenings are the best time to post. In the mornings, when young people are at school and the rest of us are just settling into our work day, we’re less likely to be scanning our Facebook feeds. As the day progresses and the post-lunch fatigue sinks it, people are more likely to start engaging with Facebook. After 5 pm, things really pick up – this is Prime Time on Facebook too!
And don’t forget to post on weekends! Lots of users out there are glued to their screens on the weekends and have plenty of time on their days off to read your posts, respond with comments, share and like. (For this reason, the weekend is an ideal time to post something a little longer…)
4. Use Long Hand! (Include the whole Link)
Remember that third grade teacher reminding you to write everything out? No shortcuts or abbreviations?
The same goes for Facebook. Users are much more likely to click on a link and engage with your post if you write the whole link out, rather than using a URL shorter like bit.ly.
Before clicking on a link, most readers like to know what they are clicking on, so don’t try and save space with abbreviated URLs.
5. Emote! (Don’t hide your feelings.)
Just like in “real life,” virtual communication works best when you share your feelings. Posts with emoticons get more likes and comments! So smile, frown and wink at will – catch your reader’s eye by telling them how you really feel.
6. Ask and You Shall Receive!
Asking questions is a great way to engage your Facebook friends. But don’t be afraid to ask them outright to share, like and comment on your post. If you tell them how you would like them to engage, users are more likely to respond and many will feel happy to help.
7. Everyone Loves A Story!
Share the story of your brand with your audience. Tell the story of what’s happening in your company, success stories of your clients, etc. People love stories and they love to know what is happening behind the scenes. These kinds of posts are great for encouraging interaction, so tell the story!
8. Should You Ask Your Followers Questions?
Of course! In addition to asking them to interact with your posts, you should also ask them to share their thoughts and opinions right on Facebook. Question posts generate lots of comments, although they do not tend to drive shares or likes.
Be sure to use questions that start with words like “Should…?”, “How many…?”, or ”What do you think?”. People love to talk so give them a chance to share!
Readers prefer briefly answers or responding to yes or no questions rather than open-ended questions that are vague or require more time and thought. Keep it simple!
These 8 simple techniques will help you get started and in no time you will find your fan base not only growing, but become much more engaged. As fans come to know and love your page as a great spot for interesting content, they will be more likely to come back and engage in the future.
These are a few Facebook statuses that will get a lot of likes. Try pasting these status messages on your profile page. You may create quite a flutter among your friends who will surely like what you said